Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday 5 May 2008

URGH!!!

I'm so frustrated!

We are back at Rose Cottage to do one more quick load to the new house and guess what I found out?! BT hasn't cancelled the phone or the internet yet. I'm hoping that that doesn't mean that they are going to delay the phone/internet at the new house yet. That would really piss me off, since I've been getting that in order for the last two weeks. We got a letter saying they were going to hook up the phone on the 6th (as scheduled), so hopefully that's true.

I don't have a lot of time to respond to everyone but I did get your e-mails and messages, thanks for the support! I'll get back to you when everything is settled and we are done moving.

On a side note, I did get a chance to catch up with Andrea via text messages the other day, that was nice... it's been a while.

We didn't end up having the cinco de mayo/early may day/housewarming party due to the fact that we don't get to move our furniture until WEDNESDAY because that's the earliest we could get a van (the company van was already checked out and the other place wouldn't rent to us because we don't have our UK licenses yet). It's all good... we are sleeping in the new house on air mattresses and I have almost everything except the couches/bed/table/bedroom suite/computer and desk/tv stand over there. Wow... that sounds like a lot (and it is I guess.)

I'll be better about keeping in touch as soon as we have the broadband in the new house! WE LOVE it by the way... it's so stinking nice. I wish you were all here so that we could have a bbq and show it off! I'll post more pictures once we are moved in.

I love you all!

2 comments:

kMarshall said...

We are leaving on Friday!!! yay!!!
We can't wait to see ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Remember sweetheart...all the frustrations will be worth it!

Be sure and tell all your in-laws that next summer - IT'S MY TURN TO COME FOR A VISIT! Urgh! I love you mucho! Momma