Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday 11 July 2010

My Sweet Girl...

Poor Li has been teething for a few weeks now with the white gums, rosy cheeks, excess drool, mouthing everything, and diaper rash. The only thing she's been lacking is the inability to sleep well and the moodiness. However, those persistent teeth are starting to wear her down and she's had a bit of a rough day. Even though she's exhausted (especially since we went to a birthday party yesterday), she hasn't slept well and her teeth are hurting so she's been a little grumpy. I've tried to be as patient as I can with her and I think I'm doing a pretty good job, but man, am I tired. I've been spoiled by my sweet baby who has been sleeping through the night since she was like 8 weeks old. I feel so bad for her, I know she is trying her best to be her usual self, and that her mouth really does hurt. I hope these teeth (it's her two front teeth on bottom and an eye tooth and the right front tooth on top) hurry up and make their appearance soon so she can have a little break.

Other than that, she's the perfect angel. She's still wonderful, even when she's grumpy (her definition of grumpy is just wanting to be held a little more and being a little quicker to get frustrated). She's so good at sitting up now! She sits up perfectly straight and has great balance. She reaches for her toys, plays her little drum, and can even turn herself around without needing any sort of support. I am so proud of her! She's getting pretty good at trying to crawl as well. She'll get up on all fours and rock back and forth. Sometimes she'll actually pick up her knees and hands but she doesn't go forwards yet, only backwards.

Sorry if I'm not making a whole lot of sense or if it seems like I'm rambling, I'm knackered! I'm going to head to bed before she wakes up again... G'night!

No comments: