Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday 20 June 2008

And We're Off!

We are about to leave for the airport (in about 15 minutes), but we decided that it might be a good idea to download the content map of the USA onto our Tom Tom before we left. We didn't think of that idea until about 6:30 this morning and it's still downloading as I type. It's quite a time consuming process really (considering that Nic decided to move the current UK maps, the Ireland map and the US map all onto one Sim card. I'll be happy when it's done, I'm ready to get on our way. I think we'll be ok on time, it's only 7:13 and our flight doesn't leave until 9:20. It takes us about 15 minutes to get to the airport (including parking), so I figure as long as we leave by 8 we should be perfect. The airport here is so tiny (think Houston Hobby or Amarillo) that you don't really have to to do the hour before bit if you can't.

I think I have everything that we need packed, I've made a list and checked it twice. Nic has even run to the office this morning (to pick up some more of his business cards and his jump drive).

Anyway- we are ready to go, so we're going to get going so that we have time to grab a quick bite to eat at the airport.

I love you all and will update as soon as I can!

No comments: