Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Waaahhh!


This is at 16 weeks, below is at 15 weeks... huge!


Warning: I'm in a mood at the moment so this may just be me complaining the whole time!

Ok, so I'm SUPER emotional lately and I hate it! Not only do I hate it, but it makes me MORE emotional because I get really frustrated with not being able to control how I'm feeling. I'm either super bitchy or really easily offended. Those are your two options... there is no middle ground. There isn't really a happy state or mellow state- that's all you get. I'm ready to be back to my normal self, where I'm not a spaz all the time!

Nick is gone this week (he left really early this morning and doesn't get back until Friday). I'm hoping that I am back to normal soon because this whole weepy thing is really annoying. I miss him a ton and have now realized how much I rely on him to improve my moods... I'm lonely and irritable. I look forward to talking to him so much, then when he calls I am cranky because he didn't call me sooner... poor thing! Then I get off the phone with him irritated, which follows with me being miserable and then getting mad at myself for being that way and wanting him to call again. Oh so frustrating!

I'm also really irritated by several people lately. I won't name names, but geez... if my hormones don't calm down soon I'm sure they'll realize who they are soon!

Anyway... I'm going to try and get off my tangent (no guarantees!) and update on other stuff...

Top 5 Pregnancy News This Week:

1. I'm 16 weeks, as of Sunday the 2nd... which is 3.6 months completed (so I'm almost done with my 4th month... Nic hates that method of counting!)
2. I can no longer sleep very well... which could be causing the crankiness... I can't get comfy!
3. Round Ligament pain sucks. That's all I'm going to say about that.
4. My appetite is back for the most part, but I still am not gaining weight. I have technically lost 4 pounds since I have become pregnant. I don't know whether to be happy about that or worried! Lol... I'm definitely bigger so I'm not that bothered. I think I'm going to be the size of a house by the time I'm through, I'll attach pictures in a second so you can see what I mean.
5. Nic and I are now debating if we want to find out the sex of the baby or not... At first I really wanted to, and he kind of did, but now we're not so sure. We'll find out eventually in the end anyway, what's the rush? Plus, I want to have a drug free childbirth and maybe that will help me stay motivated to finish the job if you know what I mean. We wouldn't get to find out for another month and by that time we're already halfway there... so I dunno. Is it worth it? I'm not sure.

I've been reading up on the pregnancy which is good...I feel like the more I know the better prepared I am. I've read the Pregnancy Bible, the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, and am currently reading Husband Coached Childbirth (about the Bradley Method... which is interesting). You have to take everything with a grain of salt (especially on the last two) but I'm liking the ideas. Nic can't stand Dr. Bradley, but that's because he speaks in absolutes and doesn't think that any other method is ok... which I know is false. People who have never heard of his stuff have had babies just fine, but I like the ideas behind his thinking for the most part and hope to use some of his techniques when I'm in labor. I'd like it to be a positive experience, not one where I'm screaming bloody murder at Nic for "doing this to me".

Ok... here's the pictures, I'm going to try and go to bed (I've tried for a couple hours then gave up and am now ready for trying again... it's 2:30! )

I can't get the pictures to go where I want them and I'm too grumpy/sleepy to mess with it so they're staying up there. @#$%!

No comments: