Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Update on contact info...

I'll be sending out an e-mail in a little bit with our new contact information (new phone number and address), if you don't get one, send me an e-mail or comment here with your e-mail address. I need to update my address/e-mail list because I got a bunch of e-mails back last time. If you know that someone's address or e-mail address has changed, please let me know so that I can keep them in the loop!

I talked to BT again today and they will be turning off the service to this house on Thursday (the 1st), so I won't be updating very much this next week or so. They'll turn the phone on at the new house on the 6th of May (it's a holiday weekend here so they don't come out Sat, Sun or Mon). We'll get our broadband back hopefully by the 13th or 14th, depending on when they manage to get out there. Crazy.

On a side note: The payment for Nic's work visa went though, so he should be getting everything back from them very shortly and mine will follow soon after. WOO HOO! I can't wait. The lady handling everything at work is going to be leaving the company soon, so I hope it happens before she leaves and someone else takes over her position.

No comments: