Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my Mom's birthday! I already called her to talk to her before she went to work, but I thought I'd tell her again since I'm so horrible and didn't mail her a card or anything yet. I guess I'll mail hers with one to my Granddaddy (he'll be 85 this year) in a few days. It didn't sound like her day was going to be that exciting. She's going to work and then to the hospital to see my brother-in-law Mark since he's having neck surgery today. He broke a bone lifting something way too heavy I think. I hope he feels better soon and that everything goes smoothly. After that she said she was going over to Raime and Joey's because Raime and Raisa are sick. My poor family seems to be falling apart. I hate being sick and am glad my immune system has improved drastically in the past year or so. I hope they feel better soon too and wish that there was something I could do to make them feel better.

I cannot find the bunnies anywhere, they seemed to have disappeared the past few days. I don't know if they have just found a better place to eat or if the hawk got them all or what. I'll keep looking over the next couple of days as we move. I'm afraid that I have to report that my pheasant friend is gone I think. He still hasn't come back at all and I don't think he will. I guess he just didn't want to say goodbye.

I HAVE to pack today. We pick up the keys to the new house tomorrow! We plan on loading some stuff into the car tonight and when Nic picks up the keys he can drop off that stuff and then come pick me up with another load. That way we'll have already made two trips with stuff. I think we'll do all the big stuff on Friday though. Hopefully we'll be completely moved in by Sunday. I think we can do it, we don't have that much stuff here since most of it is still in storage in Houston. I'll have to come back for at least one day next week to mow the lawn and do the final cleaning of the house before we turn the keys in. We can take as much time with that as we need though since we don't officially have to be out of this house until the 4th of June. That should make things easier, but I'd like to turn the keys in as soon as I can so that they can get the final inspection done and we can get our deposit back sooner.

Ok... I guess I should get back to packing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes and the phone call this morning to wish me happy birthday...Love you so much...Momma