Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday 10 December 2009

I Love Holidays :)

I'm having a good day today. I got up to have cereal with Nic this morning and haven't crashed yet... so maybe I'll have some energy today! I think part of it is that I'm super excited now about the holidays.

I was somewhat missing my Christmas spirit earlier this month (I think I wrote a post about it... I dunno) but now it's back! While we still aren't really decorating for Christmas or doing anything Christmas like in particular other than dinner, I'm still excited to get to spend the holidays with some of the people I love most!

My mom gets here Christmas day which has me really excited. I also found out today that Nic gets both the 25th and the 28th off for Christmas, so we'll get to spend 4 whole days with him! That completely made my day! THEN, what's even more awesome, is that he will go back to work for the 29th, 30th, and 31st... and then he has the 1st and 4th off! ANOTHER 4 day weekend! SCORE! Can you tell I'm excited?! Hooray for Holidays!

So, as usual... here's the TENTATIVE plans (and I really mean it this time since we don't know when baby bug will get here) for the next month or so...

December 10th- Nic goes to London :(
December 11th- Nic comes home from London :) and Jen has breastfeeding class.
December 12th- Aberdeen Scoobies Santa Cruise Shopping Trip & hopefully Nic gets a haircut.
December 18th- Nic's simulator is delivered, and he goes to his office Christmas Party
December 20th- Santa Cruise :)
December 22nd- Midwife appointment at 12:15
December 24th- Christmas Eve & Mom starts her journey over!!!
December 25th- Christmas! Cris' Birthday! Mom gets here! Nic has the day off! WOO HOO!
December 26th- Boxing Day!
December 28th- Nic has the day off and I'm considered FULL TERM! YAY!
December 29th- Appointments
December 31st- New Years Eve- go see the fire balls in Stonehaven :)
January 1st- New Years! Nic has the day off!
January 4th- Nic has the day off! Bob should get back to Aberdeen!
January 5th- Midwife appointment
January 7th- Nic has physiotherapy for his knees.
January 8th- Our 5th Wedding Anniversary! WOO HOO!
January 9th- Edith's Birthday!
January 16th- Cris and Tony get here!
January 17th- OUR BABY IS DUE!!! (Fugro's office party- we won't be going...)
January 20th- 3 year anniversary of my Dad's passing :(
January 26th- Nic's Birthday!!
January 30th- Cris and Tony go home

Whew... Somewhere in there we've got to get this house in shape! Maybe I spoke too soon about not needing a nap ;)

No comments: