Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday 24 December 2009

Woo, I'm Excited

My Momma leaves today to come see us!!!

She should just be waking up right about now to get ready to go to the airport. She'll fly from Amarillo to Dallas, then from Dallas to Houston. There, one of Nic's best friends (and mine too... he's great) Viktor will pick her up and drive her from Houston Hobby to Houston Intercontinental (across town). She'll then fly from Houston to Amsterdam, and then FINALLY from Amsterdam to Aberdeen!!! I'm so excited. While I feel bad for her for having to do all that plane hopping... I am so thankful that we were able to get the tickets for her to be here! It's such a wonderful Christmas gift to go get your Mom at the airport!!! We'll pick her up on Christmas day at around 3:45 if all goes to plan and the snow doesn't delay the planes any (fingers crossed!)... so I have roughly 28 1/2 hours to wait. I don't know how I'm going to contain my excitement for that long, and I really do pity poor Nicolas when he has to drive me to the airport tomorrow to pick her up... lol. That should be an interesting car ride. Who knew I could be so bouncy at 9 months pregnant!?

I'm off to make lunch for Nic... hopefully that'll distract me until she calls to say she's at the airport getting ready to board her first flight!!! Hooray!

No comments: